- Product Details
- Payment & Delivery
• Reduces hair loss by 53%* when used as part of the invati advanced™ 3-step system
• 4 out of 5 women say their hair looks and feels thicker and fuller**
• Formula with our innovative blend of tangerine peel and Japanese knotweed penetrates to help support hair’s natural keratin
• Our patented bio-fermented blend plus our Ayurvedic herb blend with ginseng and certified organic turmeric invigorate the scalp when massaged in
• Certified organic amla instantly thickens to help lift the hair at the root
• The duo-pack gives 3 weeks of invati advanced™ scalp revitalizer usage for free based on suggested retail price of individual bottle versus duo-pack. Contains a 12-week supply.
Place of Origin
United States of America
Apply once daily. Lift hair in sections to spray directly onto scalp. Spray 16 times, evenly covering head. Hair may be damp or dry. Gently massage in. Do not rinse. Use with the complete invati advanced™ system. Use it daily. Love it forever.
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water\Aqua\Eau, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Emblica Officinalis (Amla) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum (Japanese Knotweed) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Laminaria Saccharina (Seaweed) Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Epilobium Fleisheri Extract, Adenosine Phosphate, Arginine, Acetyl Carnitine Hcl, Creatine, Pyridoxine Hcl, Glucosamine Hcl, Caffeine, Tocopheryl Nicotinate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Malt Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Butylene Glycol, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Simethicone, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Citral, Eugenol, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Benzyl Salicylate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol